FRANCE & EUROPE
- The PHC FASIC is a French-Australian Hubert-Curien Partnership for cooperation in science, technology and innovation. Since 2018, it is implemented along three diﬀerent schemes : FASIC Researchers, FASIC PhD, and FASIC Workshops.
- The CNRS International Research Projects are aimed at organising working meetings or seminars, developing joint research activity including field research, and supervising students.
- The French National Agency for Research ANR promotes French project-based research encouraging collaboration between the public and private sectors. It also aims to strengthen the position of French research at European level and worldwide.
- The French Agency for Ecological Transition ADEME supports applied research, development and innovation falls under the objectives of the public policies that promote energy and the environment and especially those relating to energy transition. ADEME can support doctoral students from outside the European Union.
- Horizon 2020 is the financial instrument implementing the research and innovation program in the European Union. Australian researchers are eligible but are only funded in specific cases.
- The Australian Research Council ARC administers the National Competitive Grants Program, a significant component of Australia’s investment in research and development, and has responsibility for Excellence in Research for Australia.
- The Cooperative Research Centres CRC Program supports Australian industries’ ability to compete and produce.
- The Australian-French Association for Research and Innovation AFRAN aims to actively promote the development of cooperation between France and Australia in the areas of research and innovation. AFRAN funds the organization of events and communication initiatives.